- great memorial service for a great lady
- fun night, getting the neighborhood Halloween experience and spending it with another pagan at the same time
- we went around the corner as a group to see a mini haunted house – the animatronics were very impressive
- to another good year!
Threes represent the full expression of their element.
In this case, we see effort and focus bringing new possibility into the world. This is a card of reward after hard work. It is not quite as strong in this message as the Eight, but it should be seen as encouragement to keep it up, you are getting somewhere.
Fours are about structure.
Given the physical/material nature of Pentacles, this card brings a caution about worrying too much. When we come from hard times and work hard to get to a place of security, it can be easy to become overly cautious. The perspective of scarcity can become a habit. This card reminds us to enjoy the fruits of our efforts, within reason.
- costume parade at work was fun
- managed to carve out a few minutes to visit and have fun between fires
- a few big wins today
- someone stopped by to say that he was impressed how well we’re dealing with the snags that we encounter post upgrade
- Wins at the end of a rough day
- (given the crazy stress of the day, I almost forgot about this one) The CEO stopped by and told me that I was an ‘unsung hero’
- customer service does sing it
- I appreciate the fact that, even when I think that I’m being cranky, due to over-stress, most don’t seem to mind
- the light at the end of the tunnel is visible
- slow progress
- stuffed peppers
- those moments when you can push back the mounting stress by acting silly for a moment
- people who call just to say that things are working better today